- It is what Jurassic Park was supposed to be.
- I will pay whatever the dollar amount for a weekend visit.
- Everything seems perfect, the rides, the zoo for kids, the stores, the visitor center, the control center, the ACU (Asset Containment Unit) standing by for park security + a security protocol of the use of live ammo.
- Owen seems like a genuine veteran at the park. Simon Masrani trusts him so much that he asks Claire to ask for Owen’s opinion of the Indominus Rex’s cage security.
- There is always a bad guy. Hoskins wants to use the dinos for military purposes.
- Simon Masrani is a nice guy. All he wants is to continue what John Hammond envisioned of a dino park.
- John Hammond entrusted Simon Masrani to build the dream he failed to realise.
- Simon Masrani is willing to spare any amount of money to build the park.
- Henry Wu is now looking like a bad guy. I could probably be wrong but he has a deal with Hoskins that has something to do with the dino embrios? Maybe we’ll see Henry one more time in the sequel.
- The kids are, well, kids, they went off-course when they were supposed to go back to visitor center.
- Claire runs the park.
- Raptors are nursed by Owen Grady since they were born. The alpha is Owen.
- Indominus Rex is a mix of T-Rex, Velociraptor, cuttlefish, frog, snake, iguana?, and a few other modern animals that I cannot identify.
- Indominus Rex is clever, stealthy, and…
- Indominus Rex can communicate with Velociraptors and becomes their Alpha after a quick chat with them.
- Henry Wu admitted that the dinosaurs would be much different if they didn’t mix the DNA with other animals (to complete the DNA).
- Mosasaur is really big and awesome.
- Baby dinosaurs are cute and cuddly. They can be pet by children at a petting zoo.
- There are lots of Pteranodon in the Aviary.
- In the climax, the original T-Rex along with Owen’s Raptors fought off Indominus Rex until it were dragged to the water and presumably killed by Mosasaur.
Overall, I think the film pays a huge respect to the original. This is a worthy sequel.